- New stainless steel 13 person passenger lift
- LG3 compliant pendant lighting
- Painted plastered ceilings
- Independent gas central heating to each floor
- Exposed brick walls and steel structure
- Exposed timber roof trusses at 3rd floor level
Highly characterful office space available in one of Manchester’s most iconic buildings. In the 1980′s The Boardwalk gained fame as a music venue and was central to the emerging ‘Madchester’ music scene. Purchased by the current owners a number of years ago who embarked upon a comprehensive but sympathetic refurbishment / remodelling. It now provides stunning space which includes exposed brickwork and steel beams.
The property is located in Manchester, a city in North West England. Manchester is located in the North West, South of Leeds and North of Liverpool and superbly appointed for the major road networks M60, A57(M), M56, M67 and M62.